We often get more requests than we can handle to work with non-profits in Saskatchewan and the Northwest Territories. While you can check out the roles we’re currently hoping to fill, we also encourage you to get in touch with us if you want to join our core team.
Junior Consultant – Summer Student (NWT)
We’re looking for a dynamic, engaging and community-engaged Northerner to join our team as Junior Consultant – Summer Student over the summer.
We’re a consulting firm specifically for non-profit organizations. We help non-profits with governance and leadership, project coordination and management, fundraising and fund development, and so much more. We do all this while trying to challenge non-profits to bring equity, social justice and anti-oppression into their boardrooms and operations.
While our team is all over the place, our CEO tends to share their time between Yellowknife and Regina. We have tons of projects with clients in both the NWT and in Saskatchewan, and a few other projects across the country. We’re looking for someone with personal lived experience about what it means to live and work in the NWT because we want someone who can meet our NWT-based clients where they’re at. You’ll be working from home or, if you’d rather, from our co-working space in Yellowknife (we’re stoked to be members of Cloudworks).
You should send us your CV and cover letter if:
- You have experience working in non-profits in the NWT.
- You found yourself as the President of student clubs in school, or organizing student protests or rallies in your spare time.
- You’re a self-starter, and can take a project and run with it.
- You love doing community outreach and talking to people in their communities about the work they’re doing.
- You love problem-solving and tackling seemingly insurmountable problems.
- You know a lot about equity, anti-oppression, feminism, and queer communities.
(You should send us your CV and cover letter, even if these things don’t sound like you, but you’re still excited about this opportunity.)
Apply by May 6 2022.
Working at i+d
Don’t get us wrong, we’re not about to tell you that working here is like you’re part of a family, because even a supportive and caring workplace is still work. But we do try our best to create a supportive work environment. We’re all about flexible hours, working remotely, equitable pay, and choosing your own projects.
What we’re looking for
- Passionate about equity and social justice
- Keen eye for detail
- Extensive experience in the non-profit sector
- Loves their community
Regina, SK & Yellowknife, NT
With our team splitting their time between Regina & Yellowknife, we focus on underserved communities. You won’t catch us searching for clients in urban, metropolitan parts of the country. We’re proud to have roots in Prairie & Northern Canada.
Get In Touch
Feel free to reach out to us here, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.